TSS SENSITIVE FREIGHT PTY LTD (TSS) is a leading provider of sensitive freight transport and logistics. Our company operates across Australia with offices in all major capital cities and comprises a highly skilled and motivated team with significant industry experience gained across some of Australia’s largest freight operators.
About the Role:
This is a full-time position, working with a small dynamic team, located in Camelia NSW you will require to operate Tailgate vehicles and at times forklifts, unloading containers and line-haul trailers, unpacking equipment, preparing equipment for final delivery, working in sensitive areas in delivery and positioning of equipment. Our work requires us to attend various sites that has a pre-request of double Covid-19 vaccinations and therefore you will need to provide evidence of your current vaccination status. Work can be outside of hours so flexibility with work times is essential.
What we are looking for:
- Positive Approach to dealing with clients and the public
- Sensitive freight industry knowledge and experience
- HR Driver’s License with a clean driving history
- LF (Forklift) High Risk Work License
- Flexibility with Working Times
- Ability for occasional Intra/Interstate Work
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Screen, police screen & working with children screen.
- Current General Induction for Construction (White Card)
- Problem Solving abilities
Advantageous if you have:
- Dogging (DG) HRWL
- Basic Rigging (RB) HRWL
- Bulk Dangerous Goods License
- Current First Aid
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White Card)?
For the right person, we will offer:
- Secure employment
- Onsite parking
- An opportunity to become a member of a great team of people
Note – Unvaccinated applicants will not be interviewed
If you believe that you have what it takes we would love to hear from you.
Please provide a brief summary of your experience and your contact details and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org.